Thursday, December 24, 2009

the fashion closet.

as a fashion intern for a magazine, we usually work in the fashion closet. this means working around some of the most expensive, couture, crazy, simple, or cheap clothes the world has to offer. at my magazine, most of the clothes are nicely hung up on racks, ready to be used. and on tv shows such as Ugly Betty and the movie The Devil Wears Prada, the fashion closet is a luxurious, glamarous place of fashion. as I came home from FIT just a few days ago, and i spread out all my clothes like a total mess all over my room, i wondered, i kind of have my own little fashion closet going on here. so i took a few images off my phone.
(and yes that yellow book is The Stephen Sprouse Book, one of my favorite designers of all time. ALL TIME! lol)

(a fashion closet always needs a MacBook)
kudos to the person who can spot the Chanel prescription glasses.

bye.

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise