Friday, January 22, 2010

topman.styled

  So now I'll be working on TOPMAN! Taking a break from Topshop, haha. I am a huge follower of Topman. I first discovered it on my vacation to the UK where my cousin took me there. Then I waited for the SoHo store to open and I visited the store on its 2nd day being open ( the 1st day the line was ridiculous). For this first topman.styled post, I'll be focusing on cool accessories. Lets start off with belts. I love Topman belts because they are so graphic and have the most unexpected pieces on them.

I LOVE this belt. The way the type is arranged is really graphic and the black studs add a pixelated feel to the belt too. White Print Belt


I am a big fan of metallic, gunmetal, etc. so this metallic stipe belt is a YES in my book. It's a simple belt with edge, and it can work with a suit or  a more stylish outfit. Black Metallic Belt


This bracelet is GREAT. Perfect example of what I look for in accessories. The chain that ties the larger chains altogether is almost like a "jewel" on a ring. Chain Wrapped Bracelet.



These necklaces add a really cool touch to chains with the hint of color on some of the links. To make a impact, I would suggest wearing maybe 5 of these altogether. Red / Blue

One of Topman's current top sellers, and I totally see why. The crocodile shaped design is smart, and  I like how the crocodile fits around your finger. Almost as if its grabbing your finger. Best thing is, ITS GUNMETAL!!!!!! Crocodile Ring.


Check out more  Topman styles  here.

[images via Topman]

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise