Monday, February 8, 2010

grammy power.

  Obviously during the Grammys, some people totally hit the nail on the coffin, while others completley missed it and fell through. I took a while to post my take to really evaluate what the stars were wearing, and if it was a right fit.
Being that this is Armani Prive its amazing, but I would MUCH rather prefer a more simple Amani dress for Gaga. I think her outrageous style is getting really old now, and designers shouldn't be so quick to cater to her attention seeking style.


I said this many times about Rihannas dress,( Elie Saab Haute Couture) it was amazing, and a perfect fit for her, but I just there was a little less of the feathers surrounding her neck. Also, the jewelry coating her hands wasn't necessary.


This Kaufman Franco piece on Taylor Swift kept my attention al night. The cut  around the bust is so graphic, and the shimmer of the fabric makes me feel as if im looking into outer space. Great dress.


AMAZING Dolce & Gabbana dress on Keri Hilson. It's so classy, and the jewled belt just ads a little flash to the cream color.

click here to view more Grammy fashion.

[images via Stlyle.com]

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise