Tuesday, May 4, 2010

trash and gala.

  Saw this on Jak and Jill, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING LOL. TOTALLY gonna rock one.

Anyway Met Ball was BORING. BORING BORING BORING. The gowns people wore didn't even really match the theme, with the exception of maybe Oprah who wore a ODLR gown in a similar color and style to the one she wore when she was on Vogue's cover back in the 90's. The only celeb whos dress I really liked was Katy Perry.  And kudos to Alexa Chung for switching it up. Aside from that, it was all a big yawn. Anway, it's May, the semester is ending, and my internship is starting next month. It's getting hotter, and I'm nervous as fck but really excited. I can't even tweet that much while on the internship, but when I do, its something good, so make sure that your following my TWITTER. 3 FULL MONTHS THIS TIME! HERE WE GOOOOOO0O0O.


P.S. READ  THIS AMAZING ARTICLE ABOUT ME ON PAPER MAGAZINE BY THE AWESOME PETER DAVIS!

[images via getty]

1 comment:

Beauty Minion said...

I am so excited to be working there this summer!!!!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise