Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CELINE!

I have been watching this show over and over again and it impresses me every time. Pheobe Philo knows exactly what shes doing. I don't think I've ever seen a collection that has created clothes for multiple women by keeping one universal theme.






She has created clothes for...




a modern secretary.
a modern Joan of Arc



a nanny


a warrior



a Wall Street Woman


a late 70's early 80's NYC working woman



a mother



a emperor



and a woman on a farm




All in one collection, with very mod hair and makeup. I also saw one of these pieces at my internship, and it is impeccably constructed. Do I smell all Celine editorial? "The House of Celine" featuring a rich emperor mother with a maid that takes care of her million dollar mansion and farm?

[images via style.com]

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise