Wednesday, August 25, 2010

VOGUE

VOGUE 
VOGUE
VOGUE 
VOGUE
VOGUE








YES I DID IT! I WAS ONE OF THE TRULY FORUTNATE PEOPLE TO WALK THROUGH THE DOUBLE DOORS OF VOGUE AND INTERN THERE! ABSOLOUTELY UNBELIEVABLE! 
It was a really tough experience. Everything is so fast paced and not necessarily intern friendly. I'd say tasks and such there when given weren't always as clear. To put it in other words, you'd be told 30% of your task and your supposed to correctly interpret the 70%. It was REALLY tough for me, coming from Glamour where everyone was very informative and everything was predicable and expected. Even though I worked with some nice as well as not so nice people, everyone that works at Vogue is absolutely amazing and so hard working. I am so happy to have embarked on the opportunity and successfully completed it, especially being that someone was fired this summer. I learned a lot about Vogue, especially working in a fast paced environment, and I feel that to my future employers I can always rely on the lessons learned from my internship at Vogue to effectively and efficiently preform whatever is required of me in the future. How did I feel during my time at Vogue? Watch this clip.

(and yes they are in the real life offices and not a studio)


.....so......

HELL YESSSSSSSSSSS I FINISHED THE VOGUE SUMMER 2010 FASHION INTERNSHIP! TIME TO GET BOOZED OUT AND CELEBRATE!

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise