Monday, October 14, 2013

PERFECT PICK: SAINT LAURENT ZIPPERED TOP SWEATSHIRT




     So  on Sunday I went to the Saint Laurent store in Soho (which actually caught me off guard because the signage had the YSL logo on it and put me under the impression that Saint Laurent was no more) and  after walking around the extremely minimal space with marble everywhere, I stumbled upon the mens section and THOUGHT I saw one of the first pieces Heidi Slimane did for the brand which I loved, but turned out to be a poo new season version I didn't like. Well VOILA, because of course SSENSE was reading my mind and restocked on the sweatshirt. It's so, SO simple yet utilizes the idea of a zipper in such an interesting way going across the chest, almost like a railroad track. I love it, and purchasing it will DEFINELETY be on my bucket list. BTW, don't forget to vote for me in the Mr. Porter Global Style Competition!

(all images via SSENSE)

   

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise