Thursday, December 24, 2009

1st semester grades

so i've reccieved some of my first semester grades from FIT. one of the highlights is my A in Introduction to Photography. it's probably one of my favorite classes, and I enjoyed the time with my professor. this semester for most of my classes I tried to incorporate fashion in everything. so for photography we did a lot of projects, one including imitating the style of a photographer. so i chose Juergen Teller, one of my favorites.
heres some of his work

and heres my version for my class ( i got an A)


i also did another photoshoot with the same model (below)  for my final project. (another A)



I really enjoyed this class, hopefully i get another photo class to work on my photography skills.

bye.

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise