Thursday, January 28, 2010

it was all a dream...but not really...and still is

So I was bored Saturday night and decided to watch the Louis Vuitton F/W 09 show. As I watched the show, I noticed an empty seat at the bottom left side of the screen.


(0:38, 0:50, 1:03,1:12, and many more)




I kept thinking to myself that soon I could fill that empty seat, and get to analyze a collection at the show, front row, with the collection in front of me before my eyes. It's funny how the whole world gets front row seats through YouTube, but I'm pretty sure its a totally different experience being at the show.Of course it is going to take time before I can ever get the honor to attend such a show, and I'm off to a good start with New York Fashion Week this season, but throughout the whole video I kept looking at that empty seat, and when I'll be able to fill it.

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise