Monday, February 1, 2010

back in the city.

    So now I've moved back to Manhattan from my house in Westchester for the spring semester at FIT! I plan on working hard this semester and having lots of fun! Now I don't have to travel like a crazy ass to the internship, I can just walk up the block, lol.





View from my dorm window  .


My dorm on 27th Street.

Empire State Building from my window.

On Campus.





I just got out of my first new design class, Foundation II, and we have to make a zodiac poster with our sign. Expect a lot more posts about FIT!

2 comments:

O'STYLE said...

Great view of the Empire State from your window!

xx

NitChan said...

you know you are so lucky. I wish my life could be more like this.

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise