Saturday, February 13, 2010

faindent on twitter / NYFW 2/13/2010

 So before I talk about todays reviews, just make sure your following our Twitter page, especially on days like today where I didn't report or photograph, but I tweeted live from the shows. click here to view the twitter.


    So today at the tents, there were 3 shows I attended. Edition by Georges Chakara,  ADAM, and Academy of Art. Edition was very retro, with these really innovative blazers worn backwards as dresses. The dashes of red were very beautiful, and lots of lace. ADAM created a abstract countryside reference for me. Tons of knits, layered up with hats and relaxed makeup. Academy of Art had tons of knits, some  structured, some sparkle, but all fashionable and great pieces from the graduating students. So far tomorrow, I've got 4 shows, Lela Rose, Betsey Johnson, Custo Barcelona and Lorick! Stay updated for reviews tomorrow! Also, FOLLOW THE TWITTER!

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise