Monday, June 14, 2010

ran.t.

- VERY VERY VERY HUGE changes are happening in my life right now. SO as a result, I'm minimizing my internship days from monday-friday to only monday and tuesday. I can't really give you guys the details on these changes, but it is definitely going in a positive direction. I just have to finish this summer here if i want any sort of acceptable future in this industry.


-FASHION WEEK FASHION WEEK FASHION WEEK, thats all im thinking about september needs to come faster ( or more like august for all the early invitations). I'm trying to double the amount of show coverage from last season, which would be around somewhere in the 40's to 60's but im sure we can do it!

-STILL unemployed, still trying to get a job, and I will not freelance. =P or maybe.

-STEFANO Tonchi has fired so many people from W, I am really wondering how the magazine is going to look on his debut issue. Allegedly staffers are loving what hes doing, so its gotta be good.

-CONGRATS TO SALLY SINGER! Even thought I have NEVER picked up the T magazine before, I bet she will do a great job over there.



No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise