Friday, July 2, 2010

BACK ON THE AIR

WOOOOOOO ok got a lot of stuff done within the past two weeks, sorry for my absence. But I'm just in time for the new F/W 2010 ad campaigns so lets check those out.


PRADA - They could have did a LOT better. This is really disappointing and boring and the man shouldn't be in the majority of the photograph.

VERSACE - LOVE IT! Such a nice change from what they usually do, and the background adds a blade runner effect.

CHANEL - I remember the day that Karl was shooting the campaign in the city  and the city was in a frenzy. The result is okay, I kinda see what Karl was going for, but it just doesn't work with the clothes. It also just throws away the whole glacier concept from the show.


LOUIS VUITTON - This ad campaign is STUNNING. The models compliment eachother SO WELL. The composition is amazing, all the models match from the hair to the way their hands touch the bag, and the backdrop matches the theme of the show exactly without being boring. It's almost as if they shot the ad campaign moments before the show.

The internship is okay, but I'm EMPLOYED! AT MACYS! WOOOOOO SO EXCITED! So I'm juggling both, and I'm trying to move into the city for September-October. I'm getting so much important things done and I'm really happy =)
[images via thefashionspot]

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise