Tuesday, August 10, 2010

W MAGAZINE SEPTEMBER 2010


I am so indifferent with W's new cover. First of all, the whole idea that they redesigned the logo with a squeezed up Times New Roman-letter is really cheap and weird, and to fit that corny little tagline to the right of it is even worse. For some reason it reminds me of the 80's and I don't know if its the styling mixed with the gr esque ey background and red font but it's just really weird. Lets just see how the october issue looks like, then I'll really judge.


[image via thefashionspot]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I disagree with your opinion. The 80's were a great generation, and even if they are in the past, Vogue and Bazaar, as well as others have titles in Times New Roman. Even if W, as it is one of a kind, doesn't usually follow trends, who can blame them? Although I did think that they shouldn't put the title in italics; it looks like the leaning tower of pisa. Please check out my blog: http://intrendfashion.wordpress.com.

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise