Saturday, October 15, 2011

WHAT I GOT : SOHO

So yesterday I went shopping around Soho (of course raiding the sale sections with my cheap ass) and found some good finds. The first find was this awesome black and grey striped tee from Esprit for $14.99. It was a nice thick fabric and could be perfect under a blazer or cardigan. The 2nd piece i found was at Uniqlo, which was a long sleeved v-neck tee for $12.99 a piece, and it wasn't even a sale item. I REALLY needed to stock up on long sleeves, so this was the perfect opportunity. Got me one in grey and one in black, and I'll probably be picking up some in color next week. Lastly, it was half off accessories at Topman and I found this amazing black barbed wire bracelet for $20, then half off made it $10 with tax, but the sale doesn't stop THERE, because I had my student I'D I got an extra 10% off bringing the total to $9.90. So I think I did a good job right? Spent $50.87 in total and got some quality pieces, if I wanted I could have went $30 over and got two pairs of $15 jeans at H&M.

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise