Tuesday, July 23, 2013

KENZ-OH-OH-OH

So, since I was last posting about a year ago, my experience and exposure to different brands and the industry has definitely grown. One brand that I'm absolutely addicted to now is KENZO. The prints, colors, logo all hit the right spot for me.What I love most about the brand is how they utilize many different color combinations for their logo, which keeps it looking fresh and not redundant. I only own a New Era hat from their collaboration with them which is actually a size too big and a reminder that i need to find a hat craftsman to make it smaller (womp), but here are some core pieces I REALLY love from them, and I plan on snatching a sweater soon from Barney's (hopefully)......Scratch that, probably Opening Ceremony since its closer to my job in Soho..... you know what probably SSENSE........okay whoever has the damn sweater I want just call me and I'll order it........ #ShoppingProblem.




WANT WANT RIGHT NOW. This is absolutely essential to me.


Not much of a sock guy, but if you're one of those quirky suit and tie corporate types, this is for you.

$205 and $555

Beautiful printed skirt for the ladies, and I strongly feel that when paired with the top, it won't be overwhelming. 

The texture is ribbed which is interesting, and that open back is a nice surprise.


(all photos courtesy of SSENSE)


No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise