Tuesday, August 6, 2013

KENZO AD FALL 13 X SALVADOR DALI







I think we all understand by now my serious addiction for Kenzo as a brand. I love the graphics, the styles, colors, cuts, fabrics, details, embellishments, motifs, styling, stitching, construction, and their ad campaign is no different. I love the quirky shots that are outside the box yet luxurious and enticing, featuring their sneakers, pants, dresses, eyewear, jackets, and even rings ( I didn't even know they made rings.). I'm not sure what the theme was, but this hand is sure getting alot of camera time. I wonder if its Ellen Sirot, famous for her phenomenal hand poses for the Twilight series? Whoever's lovely hand is in the ad, combined with lions and eyes, insight to the inspiration slowly reveals itself.... could it be..... a mixing pot of Salvador Dali's work? You have....


Apparatus and Hand - 1927


.

Eye of Time



The lions from Dreams Caused by the Flight of a Bumblebee, and there you have it...

BINGO!
(images via thefashion spot)

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise