Monday, August 5, 2013

SPECULATION: US VOGUE SEPTEMBER 2013 COVER



  SO..... Jennifer Lawrence is allegedly supposed to grace the coveted September issue of the magazine.  I really LOVE The Hunger Games and Im DYING to see the 2nd movie, but I'm more so waiting to see what they're gonna do with her on the cover. She's young, and its the biggest issue of the year so I'm HOPING AND PRAYING that they do something extreme and OTT. I need her hanging off a cliff in the Grand Canyon in a custom made Dior bandeau top and custom made Dior skirt-pants that 100 feet long and float in wind....




Okay, so I'm very sure Anna won't allow that but we can dream right? So here's some looks that I can only pray they'll put her in that can really show off her awesome-ness. 

Look 2 from Fall 2013 Couture. 

Look 15 from Fall 2013 Couture.

Look 35 from Fall 13 Couture.

Look 5 from Fall 13 RTW.

(images via Style.com and Glamour.com)

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise