Monday, September 2, 2013

5 WHITE PIECES FOR AFTER LABOR DAY

 HAPPY LABOR DAY!
       My stores closed, but all of my friends that work in contemporary/mass market retail are ringing and selling as we speak. I've heard from many American women about this very stupid rule about how you can't wear white after labor day. Never have I heard of a rule that stops someone from wearing a color during a certain period of time. On top of that, with this rule, what holiday makes it permissible to wear white again? Anyway, since I absolutely ABHOR this rule, in my rebellious fashion, I've curated 5 pieces (all white) that you can wear after labor day. If you feel guilty, you can wear one piece each month for the next 5 months till it gets a 'lil warmer.













(ALL IMAGES FROM LUISAVIAROMA, FARFETCH, NETAPORTER, ZARA, AND MISSGUIDED)


No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise