Saturday, January 2, 2010

my graphic design for marc jacobs

i rarely share any of my graphic designs with you guys, so to ring in the new year, im going to start sharing them with you in upcoming posts. as you already know, i attend the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, and my major is Communication Design (Graphic Design). most of our projects are very blank, and we can incorporate our own styles into it. i always take the fashion route, and one of the many things i've done for my first semester is this handbag lookbook design for Marc Jacobs. i made it out of marker and paper. i received  a B for it in my class.

what do you think? in the upcoming weeks, ill be posting more of my fashion related graphic designs to share with you guys =] click here to look up Marc Jacobs fashion.


bye.

4 comments:

Daria said...

Love this! Great idea.

MalibuMara said...

i love it
good ideas :)

Настя said...

Мне очень-очень нравится 3 фото)))))

Настя said...

Я бы не отказалась от такой красоты)))

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise