Saturday, January 2, 2010

gucciholic


i am falling in deep love with Gucci's S/S 2010 collection. i just love it. with the exception of the white ( which i am a klutz so I will probably stain the pieces) i can see myself wearing pretty much every outfit on the runway.


love the half white/grey  jacket, and love the bag in the 2nd post.


love the blue jacket and the blue pants in the 2nd picture

i just love  EVERYTHING that has to do with these two outfits. EVERYTHING.
i will DEFINITELY be following them for the upcoming F/W 2010 collection. click here to view Gucci fashion.

bye.
[images via Gucci]

8 comments:

S.Elisabeth said...

Ahh if guys dressed like this more, the world would be such a lovelier place. And I'm a klutz too, so anything white is usually out!

WARREN WRIGHT said...

i definitely agree!

WARREN WRIGHT said...

i definitely agree!

Unknown said...

Wow now that I see these photos, I kind of agree. This is def the best Gucci collection for Men in a while...


www.sayhellomax.blogspot.com

tobes said...

you make me want to dress up as a man wering all those good lookin items loving the bags in fact the whole outfit!!
thanks for the post :)
and nice blog so clean :0
happy blogging!

Daria said...

I wish my boyfriend would wear all this!

FASHIONABLY BITTEN
www.fashionablybitten.blogspot.com

Christina Love said...

love the blog,keep up the good work!

http://lipstickthunder.blogspot.com/

diamondsinchampagne said...

I love gucci fashion, so many pieces here perfect for the boys!@

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise