Saturday, March 20, 2010

shoes.

You can play this song while I talk about em.









  The Balenciaga shoes from this season were fucking insane. Reminded me so much of Lego's ( in the best way possible) and sedimentary rock, how its composed of different colors of rock and fit altogether.

I also like the use of the the shape of the "sole" of the heel and shoe. Its almost as if the entire shoe was covered by it and chipped away to reveal the shoe. I'm a big fan of solid tones, so the powdery pastels don't sit right with me, but the design is strong enough to have any woman purchase a pair.

[images via Style.com]

3 comments:

About Taiyon's Image said...

Nicolas Ghesquiere is amazing. I want him to remain at Balenciaga forever.

M.LideCana said...

those shoes are amazing!! if i had the money, i'd so get them.

M.LideCana said...

those shoes are amazing!!!!! if i had the money i'd so get them!!!

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise