Tuesday, October 1, 2013

THE TOP 5 SNEAKERS FROM KITH NYC


     So I stumbled upon (literally) this website that totally mimics my personal style off work. The store, KITH is conveniently located in Soho (problem for me -__-) right next to my job. Surprisingly, I've passed by this store many times, and I feel like at one time I even went inside a few years back, however I NEVER saw or knew they had such a unique array of sneakers and brands. Most similar to Tres Bien Shop with an american twist, Kith carries very offbeat and unusual designs from brands such as Nike, Giuseppe Zanotti, New Balance and others. Even their own clothing brand, has this phenomenal looking pant called the Mercer (chuckles) pant, however they're all COMPLETELY sold out. Not sure if the hands of god are part of the manufacturing process, but I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on a pair after I purchase my first pair of kicks from here.
















(ALL IMAGES VIA KITH)





No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise