Wednesday, June 9, 2010

first day. 2nd day.

  This internship is VERY different from my last. The responsibilities that I'm given definitely impact the magazine greater if errors are found. Im constantly under pressure being that were more around the senior staff than usual. I kinda liked Glamour because the interns were all in the closet while the  senior staff were away from us. Its very intimidating, especially for me, because I like to make a good impression, but its hard trying to be MR.PERFECTCORDIALAMAZINGINTERN every second. It's almost like your walking on a room full of eggshells. Today I literally had to step out into the hallway and breathe for a second and drink some water. It really is a surreal environment. On top of this all, I have a interview to do a 2nd internship with the managing team, so thats exciting, but I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED MY FIRST WEEK !! Crazy right? The hours are definitely longer, but that doesn't really effect me that much as the environment. Aside from it all, its a great opportunity, and I plan on completing this just as successfully as my last internship.

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise