Thursday, January 7, 2010

UPGRADES! / Ad MADNESS.

                     So,  I've been reading all of your comments, emails, etc. and because I've been contacting a lot of showrooms and PR offices in preparation for Fashion Week, and I'm taking a lot of your suggestions into fruition. One of them, as you can see is CAPS! =) Many don't like the "bye." phrase at the end of my post, so we will hold off on that for a little bit; if you have any suggestions to what we should replace it with, shoot me with an email. Also, we will be working on new stories and articles to keep you always following The FAINDENT. Remember, if you ever have any comments or questions, no matter how busy I am at my internship, at school or home, I always check. So you can ALWAYS email me at metallicmarker11@gmail.com. Now off to a fresh new article and a fresh new start!


Ad MADNESS

            It's approaching Febuary, and along with Fashion Week comes the latest Spring Summer 2010 Ad Campaigns! A slew have hit the net, and The FAINDENT has assembled 3 of the latest Ready to Wear campaigns for you. =)
Ralph Lauren S/S 2010

This shot is amazing. Katia, Valentina and Chanel all look simple, natural and relaxed in this shot. The clothes look great too, and they picked the perfect shade of green to contrast with them.

Chanel S/S 2010 / Shot by Karl Lagerfeld

The Chanel S/S 2010 ads have shocked me. By that, meaning In the best way possible. It is AMAZING how the clothes change in tone, theme, and mood under the more demure, scenic themes that the ad campaigns provide compared to the barnyard funhouse theme of the fashion show.

DKNY S/S 2010 / Shot by Nathaniel Goldberg


These new DKNY ads give a huge SPLASH of Upper East Side NYC Luxury. The models are wearing the right outfits to go with the flowers, and the shot of the buildings in the background gives off a very Gossip Girl feel.


With all these new ads, women may find a new love. Couture........shoes.......magazines?




4 comments:

Fashion Wh0re said...

Love the Post ;)

Dream Sequins said...

Hello! Great to connect with you on IFB! Good luck preparing for Fashion Week!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the list inform should acquire more info then it has.

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise