Monday, October 7, 2013

PERFECT PICK: THE CHANEL S/S 2014 BACKPACK








          I DON'T THINK ANYONE KNOWS how obsessed I am with these Chanel backpacks. For the Spring Summer 2014 collection, Karl decided to go an artsy route, with recreations of past season bags designed to look like they've been spray painted, dresses that have an artists pallet of colors in different shades, and most importantly, these amazing and SUPER cool backpacks drenched in tweeds and lanyards braided and hanging off the bag. I think from a mass market standpoint, depending on the price  (fingers crossed for something like $1200) this can be INGENIOUS and a instantly sold out piece. I can instantly picture a Colette or Kirna Zabete carrying these, and maybe even a SSENSE or NET-A-PORTER. I'm dying to find out the price in case I dare say.... purchase one of these bags, but until then, you can gawk over the pictures.



GIVENCHY DOBERMAN PRINT BACKPACK - $1135  AT @BERGDORFGOODMAN


(all images via style.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I was hooked from the first time I saw these bookbags. Wish they made them with more masculine shades of color, but they were the best part of the show! #TeamLagerfeld

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise