Wednesday, September 21, 2011

STUART WEITZMANS FIFTH AVENUE! COMMING SOON!

So, I'm gonna get a little quirky with this post so please excuse me for a few seconds...

SO. THIS IS A BIG DEAL.
Stuart Weitzman, one of my favorite brands are in the works of opening a amazing Fifth Avenue boutique slated for early October. I LITERALLY pass by the exact spot of the new location EVERY TIME I walk down fifth avenue, with the amazing image from the latest ad campaign, im VERY excited for the opening. Being that the only other freestanding shoes/accessories store on fifth avenue to my current knowledge is ALDO....................................................................................................
It's gonna be really nice to have some variety, and I'm sure there are many customers and clients excited for  the arrival.
It will have an amazing interior designed by Architect Fabio Novembre that ensures a breathtaking space to display the best Stuart Weitzman has to offer in shoes, boots, and handbags.
GET READY!

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise