Wednesday, July 31, 2013

VOGUE ITALIA AUGUST 2013. I CANT BELIEVE ITS RAPLH LAUREN.



So this cover just dropped today thank you Franca! I think its a great photograph shot by Steven Meisel and with Marie Amelie Suave as the fashion editor. It's nice to see Ralph Lauren pieces (leggings and dress) being used in a more edgy way. The shearing gives a unique, but defined shape to the model and doesn't leave us looking at someone in all black ( >_< ). Mary Howard did the set design, and I'd love to ask her where she got that chair from, its pretty cool. Looks like a smaller piece out of a building designed by Zaha Hadid. I'm still mad I couldn't make it to that Chanel Mobile art exhibit when it was in Central Park..... ANYWAY. Overall, its a well put photograph, artsy-fartsy but in a good way, and I can't wait to see whats inside. Like butter, I still can't believe its Ralph Lauren :O.


(Images via Vogue.it)

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise