Friday, August 2, 2013

FROM ROTWILERS TO CATS. FROM GIVENCHY TO CATVENCHY



 So, one of my favorite sites to check out is  SHOPJEEN.COM and I stumbled upon THIS....




A cat lovers take on the rottweiler graphic from Givenchy, with a evil cat hissing (probably at a rat, or maybe to sink it's teeth into a nice block of cheese) and its whiskers up and alert. Personally, I think this is a hell of a lot scarier than the rottweiler graphic, something out of a Resident Evil flick. At the same time, its extraordinarily clever and a must have unique piece. I've developed an addiction for sweaters, however if it's not your thing, there is a t-shirt and tank top version available. You WILL see me wearing this on twitter very soon.


(image via SHOPJEEN)

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise