Wednesday, August 7, 2013

RUNWAY MUSC : JUST BLAZE X BAAUER X JAY Z - HIGHER


   So I was reading one of my favorite music sites, Rap-Up and I stumbled upon this....






   Now after listening to the intense, high energy, almost 6 minute track I thought to myself... wouldn't this makes a great runway track for Alexander Wang?
All the elements fit right in with what he's done in the past with his soundtracks, and i'm sure if he wanted to make changes he could chop and screw, like he did using the instrumental of God by The Game and Put Cha Back In It by DJ Sliink. He's even used the track Yaow! by Baauer (SO addicting) before for his Spring Summer 2013 runway show. Okay, maybe I'm stanning for Baauer or this particular song a little too much, but if Mr. Wang sees this, consider me dropping the Youtube link in your suggestion box.



The Spring Summer 2013 collection in which Alexander Wang played Yaow! by Baauer
(starts at 1:40)


The Fal Winter 2013 collection where he played the instrumental to God by The Game
(starts at 4:04)

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise