Thursday, August 22, 2013

THE 51 - 31 CHRONO WATCH FROM NIXON



         So I think I'm obsessed with this watch. I first started getting into watches after I (unsuspectingly) got a great deal on an American Eagle (yes, I know) watch that looked so cool and didn't make me feel like graphic tees and flip flops were pouring out my pores. I started to buy more watches, the closest one to this a Marc Jacobs watch in Rose Gold ( which unfortunately has come apart and needs watch repair ASAP). What i love about this watch aside from me being able to proudly rap the song below when i wear it, is it's simplicity and loudness all in one. It's such a statement piece, but once you think about it, its just a gold watch. Perfect with black, white or maybe even all gold everything.



No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise