Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DELPOZO S/S 2014











    By far the most unique collection I've ever laid my eyes on. Delpozo has really got something special here. The photographs don't even do it justice, hence why I've included the video. Each piece has such it's own personality and character, yet it still collectively works with the other pieces in the collection. It's so feminine and ladylike in construction, yet the textures and prints say otherwise. Each of the looks boasted strength and confidence but still giving off soft, light feelings. Even though my favorite looks are above, if you watch the video you'll be absolutely astounded by the construction of some of the more boxy square looks, completely manipulating the model's proportion. I think if Dior and Maison Martin Margiela had a baby, it'd be Delpozo. So I definitely don't mind babysitting. 

(images via style.com)

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise