Wednesday, September 11, 2013

THOM BROWNE S/S 2014




   This collection is amazing. Out of all the collections i've ever seen, I don't think I've ever seen a horror/thriller movie inspirited one, and if I did, it probably wasn't that successful. What I think is so interesting with this Thom Browne collection is in this case, he really could have chose to go with black and typical dark colors, but he took pure colors like white and cream, and used texture to manipulate its perception. The finale gown is probably my most favorite look, because even though it looks like some sort of fungus that has gone out of control, you can still envision it as a gown with phenomenal attention to details. What i love even more is the eerie runway walk the models did.

(images via style.com)





No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise