Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MY 3.1 PHILLIP LIM X TARGET WISHLIST


            I don't think I've EVER been so excited for such a collaboration since the LANVIN X H&M collaboration ( which was short lived since I worked at H&M and had to deal with the crazy antics of those killing to own a piece). It looks like such a stylish collection, and the ad campaigns in magazines are definitely presenting the collection as essential pieces by dividing it into a morning, noon and night story. What appeals to me the most is the styling, since when worn together, the looks create really interesting lines and shapes and the details become more apparent. Below are my three picks, and you can click here to stay updated on the collection when it releases on September 15th. I never knew why my city decided to plop a Target down the block from my house, but obviously now I know they were thinking about me :D.




 Hightop Sneakers - $44.99

Crewneck Sweatshirt - $29.99


French Terry Sweatpants - $29.99


(all images via GQ.COM)



No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise