Saturday, May 1, 2010

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN MCQ fall 2010.

I really like this collection. Referring back again to my "Old Ideas" post, this is what thinking about the current times and the past ( but not too far back) can bring. 90's grunge was the inspiration, and it clearly shows how it was translated for now. I really like the huge shapes the pieces create (the huge olive drab pants) and the mixture of textures and prints as well as layering of pieces. I wish they could bring "grunge" a little bit differently and use more color, but the collection is strong enough to mix and match with pieces, and the boots I can see will already be on Kate Lanphears feet this fall.



Below are some of my favorite mens looks.


No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise