Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ANNOUCEMENT FROM THE FAINDENT

Hey guys, I know I've been in and out of  posting, really busy with alot, lets share.


- So I'm finally moving out of my parents house. This was a BIG decison that took the whole MONTH of November for me to arrange and finalize. I'm in the process now of packing up my stuff and moving. It's in a decent location, closer to the city, so I'm very pumped for that.

- I'm ALSO in the process of transferring schools. YEP, no more FIT. It was great while I was there,  but this year interning and experiencing fashion 1 on 1, I feel a smaller school in manhattan would be more suitable.

- Ever since I left GQ, I've been contemplating on my next move. I've been doing interviews with some people with some internship offers, as well as  other offers that mix interning and actual assistant work. HELLL YEAHHHHHHH! By the end of December, around the 1 year anniversary of the blog, I'll get back to you guys on whats next.

- I WORK AT H&M !!!!!!!! In SOHO next to Dean and Deluca. So if you ever wanna stop by, ask for Warren and I'll help you pick out some cute stuff. :D

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise