Tuesday, July 16, 2013

CONVERSE FALL 13 ALL STAR COLLECTION








So on July 9th (few days ago), Converse globally released their Fall 13 All Star collection and I must say I'm very obsessed. :O These were my picks from the range I've seen. I'm loving the pyramid stud details on the back portion of the sneaker, which is a nice alternative to these crazy spikes that have gone on clothes to backpacks, and tends to look out of place. Even when they did the spikes (grey pictured above) it's still a nice attractive detail. I'm even more in love with the burnt red style, since I've never seen a converse in that color, and it gives me a very dressy, yet casual feel. They went for distressed leathers this time around, and I can see that detail being used without it looking like a Golden Goose sneaker. Theres a Converse by my job in soho, so I'll definitely be stopping by there today. BRAVO CONVERSE BRAVO!!!!!! 


(Photos courtesy of HLGROUP)

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise