Monday, July 15, 2013

STEAL.


STEAL
and I'm not talking about the crime.



Lanvin Resin and Strass Bangle - Barney's New York -  from $1,245 to $499

I think it's a great summer item and it can probably even work its way into fall. These chain link style bracelets have been EVERYWHERE so it's nice to see a more vintage/antique/unique! take on them.

Marc Jacobs Sleeveless Floral Sheath Dress - Barney's New York - from $995 to $399 

Simply a nice summer dress with a unique floral pattern that really caught my eye. I love the contrasting floral patterns together.



Adidas X Opening Ceremony Sneaker - Barney's New York - from $235 to $89

 IT'S $89! $89. POINT BLANK PERIOD. I wanted them so bad but they are out of my size "/. The camo pattern on the front really brightens the darker industrial look given by the laces and the adidas stripes on the side. Definitely something I'd wear.


(ALL PHOTOS COURTESY OF BARNEYS NEW YORK WWW.BARNEYS.COM)


No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise