Wednesday, July 17, 2013

7 STEALS FROM THE LAST DAY OF THE SSENSE SALE




SO. For the first time to my knowledge, my favorite website SSENSE is letting you take an additional 20% off sale items until the end of the day, which marks the end of their sale. With a few more hours to go, here are my 7 top picks if you really want to take advantage................... or just wait until next January. -__-



JIL SANDER  DERBYS - from $1005 to $262.40

AMAZING, AMAZING STEAL. TO TOP THAT OFF THERE IS STILL A PAIR IN MY SIZE! GIFTING DEPARTMENT, ANYONE?
LANVIN SCULPT HEEL SANDAL - from $1100 to $476

Beautifully crafted heel ( click on link to see side shot) and pretty much at a sample sale worthy price.
PAUL SMITH WOOL COAT - From $3640 to $873.60
I'm obsessed with the reflector detail on the top portion, gives me an English policeman feel. I've been eying this coat for the longest and I'm pleased to see it at a great price.
KENZO ORCHID PRINT DRESS - From $700 to $392
I'm loving this dress. Kenzo does prints in a phenomenal way and this is a perfect example.

Easily a staple sneaker. I believe they have it in 2 other colors.


No questions asked this is a true steal. Not only does it have runway appeal, but there is pretty much the entire size run left. GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LANVIN GREEN IPHONE CASE - From $80 to $19.20

Who doesn't want something LANVIN for under $20 bucks?

(all photos courtsey of SSENSE)




No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise