Thursday, July 18, 2013

MY MOMENT WITH DIESEL

 
 
 
 
 

             So yesterday I had a extended lunch (two hours to be exact) so I strolled around my neighborhood in Soho looking for any last minute sale deals. Even though I found ABSOLOUTLEY NOTHING, (couldn't even find black shorts, but I'll save that for another post) I did stroll into Diesel and then it suddenly hit me like a pie to a clown's face. The Diesel cologne that I had about 3 years ago and have always wanted to restock on could potentially be in store. THIS WAS MY MOMENT! So I ran to the nearest SA and they gladly directed me to it. Words cannot explain how addicted I am to this scent. It LITERALLY smells like a cool, refreshing ocean breeze, and it only takes 2 sprays and it will last the entire day, maybe even a day and a half. I recommend EVERY man on this planet to snatch these up before they get discontinued. I'm thinking of grabbing 2 more for myself next week.

75ML - $68
50ML - $55



No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise