Monday, July 22, 2013

RIHANNA: GREY HAIR DON'T CARE



SO. Rihanna has dyed her hair once again, this time in what looks to be a silver/grey mix. I think it's cool, but with certain outfits I'm sure its going to look amazing. Does this mean new music? Allegedly she was caught on her way to the studio a month ago. I think I'm not OMG about it because I want her to really do some Kristen McNeammy shocking silver.





or like Miranda Priesly?

One step at a time I guess? Anyway, lets look at some cool threads in case either of them want to be "matchy matchy"
Topshop Seamed Panel Tunic - $72

Karl Lagerfeld Cotton Jersey Dress - $205

Kenzo Tiger Hoodie - $325

(images courtsey of NET-A-PORTER,SSENSE,AND TOPSHOP)

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise