Tuesday, August 13, 2013

THE TOP 10 MENS BAGS FROM SSENSE.COM

SO.... I'm not much of a man bag kinda guy, but for some reason this season designers are putting out some of the best bags I've seen in a while... pieces that are more desirable to me than sneakers (and sneakers are a OBSESSION of mine.).I'm looking for another manbag myself since I kinda want something a little fresher than the Jack Spade bag I've carried around for almost 2 years. The menswear handbags have shapes that are more masculine and in darker, more textured leathers that don't come off as feminine, which is a plus because I (and most men) probably won't want to walk around with a Pink Birkin with heart charms falling from the clasp.Another twist is backpack styles that have prints, unique-shaped pocket and zipper placements, and more camper backpack styles (wider, more rectangular styles opposed to standard vertical shapes). Of course I'm a SSENSE fanatic, so below are the top 10 mens bags from them that I'm sure will not last for sale season.






*OBSESSION ALERT*
In love with the contrast camo flap, and the shape looks durable and able to hold so much!
*OBSESSION ALERT*


 



*OBSESSION ALERT*
It's Kenzo, need I say more? Plus, it has that Tiger graphic I gawk about.
*OBSESSION ALERT*

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise