Monday, October 14, 2013

4 STEALS FROM BARNEY'S WAREHOUSE COLUMBUS DAY SALE




   So right now (RIGHT THIS SECOND) Barney's is having a pretty phenomenal sale offering an extra 50% off men's suits and women's handbags and 40% off women's and mens accessories. Now I must say I actually went to this year's Barney's Warehouse Sale and these prices are INSANE, 10X better than ANYTHING I saw at the Metropolitan Pavilion. The ultimate steal of them all is the Marc Jacobs bag below, and best of all you don't have to push, shove, or hurt anyone in the process of your purchase! I'm not sure when this ends (probably today) so SHOP SHOP SHOP! BTW, don't forget to vote for me in the Mr. Porter Global Style Competition!













(ALL IMAGES VIA BARNEY'S WAREHOUSE)






No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise