Thursday, October 10, 2013

8 COATS TO CONSIDER FOR FALL AND WINTER : WOMENS


So, just like that the weather is back to brisk. So now its time to throw away all your tank tops and save up for a nice coat or leather that will keep you from freezing your ass off. I finally purchased this Zara coat that I featured a few posts earlier, and I'm absolutely in love with it, even more when I'm wearing it. Out of all the pieces I picked out I'm probably most obsessed with the Proenza Schouler placket coat due to its really unique cut and graphic print on the front. 2nd place goes to the Acne Studios shearling jacket at a whopping $2500. Either way, theeir all great coats and all from SSENSE. BTW, don't forget to vote for me in the Mr. Porter Global Style Competition!




















(ALL IMAGES VIA SSENSE)


No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise