Friday, October 11, 2013

8 COATS TO CONSIDER FOR FALL AND WINTER: MENS



        So what is a mens jacket without a HOOD! Personally, I love the option of hiding into a warm (hopefully lined) hood, which ups the comfort factor and gives me the impression that I never left my warm bed, even in the soon to come North Pole weather conditions. Marc by Marc Jacobs has probably the two best styles, the leather bomber jacket being my personal favorite, and Burberry's duffle coat has that nifty little patch that I believe covers your mouth for even more anti-cold combat. All from Mr. Porter shop shop shop! Don't forget to vote for me in their Gloabl Style Competition!
































(ALL IMAGES VIA MR.PORTER)





No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise