Friday, August 20, 2010

PROJECTSS

-------------- So, I'm finishing my summer internship next tuesday, and I'm starting GQ the following thursday. A lot of changes! I'll let you guys know where I spent my summer at WEDNESDAY MORNING save the date! Its been a really crazy summer, with coffee runs, pickups, returns, boards, and lookbooks, but I finally finished it and I'm so happy to god that I'm done with this internship and move on once again to another publication.

--------------- Schools starting again in september, so Im pretty excited for that. More graphic design, photoshop, etc.


-------------- I'm in talks for two internships after GQ, so we're planning those two things right now.

---------------------- On Wednesday I'm having lunch with a photographer to discuss a VERY SPECIAL project I want to collaborate on.  I'll be in charge of STYLING this whole project, so I'm really excited to be working on a really big project for the first time as a stylist. More details next week.

------------I redesigned my portfolio website! the site is http://www.warrenwrightperiod.carbonmade.com

No comments:

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise